Group LeadersComplete Program for larger settings or gatherings
Our entire program evolved through the application of this kind of service. For someone with the enthusiasm and passion to help elders, the decision to lead groups has proven to be deeply satisfying. Opportunities for such positive applications are everywhere. They include senior centers and housing complexes, lunch sites, exercise rooms, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, and adult daycare centers.
We can show you how to design a group program by recruiting and training active seniors mentors, who in turn volunteer as one-to-one mentors of frail elders, the mentees. The group leader becomes the facilitator, leading the activities while the mentors individualize the activities for the frail elders in a safe, loving environment. All participants experience enhanced balance, vision, coordination, and cognitive function.
Group Leader Steps to Succeed
- Step 1- View our Introductory Video– Free Purchase
- Step 2- Purchase the book and access the book videos
- Step 3- Purchase the Group Leader Manual from our Online Store
- Step 4- Purchase the training videos from our Online Store
- Step 5- Implement the Move With Balance Program
- Step 6- Stay up to date with program news and resources